CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Best advice I ever got!

Most of the best advice you get comes from someone close in my case that is many family members but the one piece of information I remember not for it's profound intelect but for how common and reasonable it is. Is what my grandma told me about boys she said, "if a boy dose not drive safe with you in the car then he dose not care for you". This is always been something I remember when driving with someone I'm dating and they decide to race a friend or road rage all over the freeway, it shows they have no concern for my saftey and don't care about my well being. It's smart if you think about it an easy test of someone consideration of others. Think about next time you are in the car with a new date I know I do but luckily I have found a gentlemen!


-- Namaste Alyssa
Twitter.com/sunkissedyoga

0 comments: