CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time for a Change!


Have you ever been sitting at your desk at work or home and just think, what I would give to be any were else.  I feel it's a time for change I need to either get a new job one that I'm up on my feet moving around being social not stuck behind a desk alone working on a computer.  Part of me just wants to move away a change of scenery would be amazing at this point in my life.


But I find that once I make a goal and achieve it I'm still left unsatisfied.  I'm getting tired of this constant struggle to be happy.  Half the time I just want to pack up and go back home to the parental units.  This is a picture of their front yard in Hawaii, I know why aren't I there.  Well the fact is you are stuck on a little island with parents who are alittle over bearing and nosey.  Right now I would give anything to be back! Hopefully soon this gloom will clear away soon but with the holidays around the corner I'm not sure how that will pan out. 

0 comments: