CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Best Way to Beat the Cold

From being in school to my roommate traveling, I have come in contact with the cold germs and have once again started to come down with something. On Wedesnday I woke up feeling fine an refreshed and as I was headed to work after school my sinuses began the drying before the clogging; the calm before the storm feeling. So Not wanting to be sick for the new year I looked into what I can take so I won't get any sicker, and started to stress.

I remembered a friend of mind told me Jamba Juice always makes her feel better. An once I thought about Jambas Fruity goodness I decided to head down for a drink. I asked the juice master what he recommended to help along with a cold. He said to get a Coldbuster smoothy. If jolts the Immune system with a one-two hit of their Immunity and Antioxidant Power Boosts. To complete the trifecta use your free boost and get the daily vitamin boost. The Cold buster is made with Orange Juice, Orange sherbet, frozen peaches, frozen bananas, ice, immunity boost, Antioxidant power, and daily Vitamin boost. He further told be if you really want to knock the cold out get a shot of Wheatgrass. It has all essential vitamins and amino acids your body needs to get better much quicker. So what the heck I thought it's only 8$ and it's delicious!

Since Wedesnday I have not gotten any worse and today I feel like the symptoms are disappearing. I my throat felt dry and sore but not unbearable I was still able to talk and I didn't even miss a beat of work or school. I'm hoping in a few more days my glands will go down and my nose not feel dried out anymore. But I will be going to Jamba every day to get my coldbuster and Wheatgrass and I suggest the first instance you start to feel sick head down to get the quick fixer-upper!!

0 comments: