CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm getting Frustrated with myself

Lately, I have been so sleepy and out of energy. I don't want to do anything or go anywhere. I just feel so BLAH. I've started to get mad at myself.

I'm angry that I can't get myself out of be in the morning to take a shower for the day. I usually end up rushing out the door because I'm trying to savor every second of sleep and just cowboy comb and run in my sweats. It leaves me feeling ugly all day and then depressed. Then

I'm angry that I just can't get my fat butt in the gym more. Then

I'm angry that even though I'm not hungry I will still eat half the pan of brownies. Then

I'm angry that I never finish organizing my room and live in a pile of dirty clothes. Then

I'm angry that I have gained over 20 lbs and lot my tan. Then

I'm angry that these things have slipped away from me when they are so easy to fix.

Most of all, I'm angry and these things are starting to make me feel disappointed in myself. It's a vicious cycle of disappointment. I used to be up and about and doing this and that; I was motivated and out-going. Hanging out... working out... and going out... all used to be things I do all the time and they have gotten away. I have been working on a news years resolution and I think that all these things will be taken into consideration. Cause lately I'm tired of feeling this way and school will be starting soon and I want to start feeling accomplished. I'm making myself ready for change.

0 comments: