CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm in Yoga Teacher Training Program


So I have been accepted to the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts Yoga Teach Training Program. I start class in January and I'm very excited. Yoga has been something in my life for some years now and has been there for me through tough times. I have always counted on my yoga time being just for me to unwind and relax. Not that I'm going to be a teacher I'm very excited to share that with other people. Knowing how much fulfillment I get from my practice I hope that I will be able to do that in someone else's life!

As I start my schooling I'm very thankful that I get to go to any yoga class during the week for free! It's amazing because yoga is pricey. Also I will have to practice my teaching routines so if anyone is wanting to get back in shape for summer contact me for some free yoga! You help me and I will help you!

Once school gets rolling I will be able to tell more of the style and teachings of Yoga and be able to give advice and hopefully have people who want some yoga lessons to help me learn to be a better teacher.

Namaste-
Sun-Kissed Yogi

0 comments: