CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wii Fit Accountablility Partner


So for Christmas I will be getting a Wii Fit. I'm very excited to try it out especially when I will be in school for yoga teacher training in January. I want to see how accurate and helpful it is for practicing real yoga. Hopefully I will not be disappointed but I'm not getting my hopes to high!

I was wondering if anyone has a Wii Fit already and let me know how they like it! There is another workout game I saw by a fitness woman Jillian something that uses the board and I will check that out to see if it is any good. but if anyone has their opinions I would like to get some advice.

I was just wondering, If anyone dose like it and wanted a fitness accountability partner after christmas let me know! Me and my roommate will use it but it would also be fun to have a pen pal sorta workout support/competition Cause when you have a partner who is working out more than you gets you up off your butt! Hopefully there is another 20-25 year old girl out there who wants to wii fit with us but whoever wants help, the more the merrier!!! Plus since I will be in school for a yoga fitness teaching it will help me try to explain moves and be more of a motivator cause after all getting in shape is easy with encouraging help! Again that is if the Wii Fit ends up being a good program... heres hoping!!


Wii # 2707 7931 8317 0524

0 comments: