CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolution!

So after the past week of thought. I reviewed my life this past year and I have noticed an interesting habit I seem to have sneak up on me frequently. Last years resolution I said I wanted to get in shape and lose weight. I made my goal plan on paper, wrote out all the steps to feel healthy and good about myself. I followed it, it was easy when I made a practical goal with obtainable benchmarks to hit over the next few months. Each mark I made I hit and I was feeling pumped! I felt better and better; I could hike up the hill on 20 min, do an 1 1/2 hour yoga class, Dance the night away with my friends, all while radiating confidence. I was doing my thing having plenty of dates and no one could stop me. Until I get so comfortable with how I look and feel I start to drop out of my routine thinking "oh, if I miss this one hike it won't hurt me I look amazing!"

After about 3 months into my resolution diet plan my attitude was I can do whatever I want, when I want! That went for dating, working out, and eating. Also I had meet this handsome manly man who I started spending all my time with. Which consequently left no time for myself. So Between his I can eat anything and not gain a pound diet, late nights with him, and my I look gorgeous all the time mental state, I had completely stopped all my training I was doing; big mistake!

For awhile I was managing to stay the same but slowly over the summer I would gain one or two pounds a week and think "that is no problem I'll just have to bust it out in the gym in the morning". Then a few more pounds "ok I will have to get butt kicked this weekend" to "well just after my birthday I get back on my diet routine again" to "defiantly after the holidays..." I had gotten to the point were I can't fit into my old clothes I had and even though I'm still normal weight it's just not the same as the in shape active body I had.

So this year I want to do it again but this time stick with it!! I'm getting old enough now were I will have to consistently watch what I eat and exercise is utmost importance. Since school is starting I want to be able to keep up and feel good! I want to look in the mirror and be proud of myself again.

So my New Years Resolution

is to get back on my diet, go to yoga classes, go to the gym at least 3 times a week, and tanning!

is to be consistent and disciplined (either with chores, house work, gym, eating, etc)

is to be a better listener

is to not eat fast food! My boyfriend is not a very good help with this!

is to be 135lbs by April!

These are just things that I have taken as most important to me and I will be on my way tomorrow to a new better me! I sincerely miss the feeling of confidence in my looks and over all appearance. If it were only as easy to rewind time to take those pounds off without as much work! I hope that I will be able to stick to my guns with the Wii Fit I have gotten for Christmas (I love that thing) I want to knock all my depression away. I wonder if anyone feels the same way...

0 comments: