CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lemonade Diet

Lemonade Diet

For at lest 10 days drink 10 or more servings a day of the following:

Salt water Flush recipe:

2 level tsp of uniodized sea salt
1 qt or 32 oz of luke-warm water

Lemonade Diet recipe:

2 Tbsp or 1 oz (approx 1/2 lemon)- fresh squeezed lemon or lime, not bottled juice!
2 Tbsp or 1 oz of organic grade B maple syrup
1/10 tsp or more of cayenne pepper
1 cup or 8 oz of purified spring drinking water

Or for the quick equivalent to making a whole days servings in an empty gallon jug:

The juice of 5 lemons
1 1/4 cup of organic maple syrup
1 tsp of cayenne pepper
and 10 cups of water

Mix all and shake well!!

So I have read the the routine to do for 10-20 days is to:

Wake up in the morning and immediately drink the salt water flush.

Followed by sipping all day on the lemonade mix

And at night just before bed to drink a Senna herbal laxative tea. For the tea be sure to steep covered for 10-15 min to fully extract the natural laxatives.

I have done this diet before and the worst part of anything is the cayenne pepper burns my lips more than anything. I guess that is because I never eat any sort of spicy food. When I have done this flush I lost 11 lbs in 2 weeks. So it will be worth it if you can stick to it!

0 comments: